Harbhajan banned for racial slur
coops
2008-01-06 21:09:48 UTC
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html

Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.

Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Andrei Vlasov
2008-01-06 21:18:49 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
The ruling is under appeal.

If they lose the appeal, I think the tour should be called off.

It is quite acceptable to lose to a team of homo sapiens, but losing

to a team of cheating albino baboons is a little too much.
p***@hotmail.com
2008-01-06 21:21:31 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Say, was your grandpa a penniless hungry tramp sleeping on London
alleys when he decided to steal some bread and got his starving ass
kicked to Convictland?
R. Shakey
2008-01-06 21:38:34 UTC
Ouch, that hurts.
Madhav
How much ?
Will Spencer
2008-01-06 21:23:20 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan's real crime is that Ponting is his Bunny (or should I say
Monkey).

-ws
g***@yahoo.com
Gee from an Aussie, I am stunned? WS
Will Spencer
2008-01-06 21:46:37 UTC
Post by g***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Spencer
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan's real crime is that Ponting is his Bunny (or should I say
Monkey).
-ws
Gee from an Aussie, I am stunned? WS
I'm a neutral observing Kiwi. Please don't mistake me for that other Will
who is retarded.

-ws
Madhav
2008-01-06 22:40:05 UTC
Post by Will Spencer
Post by g***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Spencer
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan's real crime is that Ponting is his Bunny (or should I say
Monkey).
-ws
Gee from an Aussie, I am stunned? WS
I'm a neutral observing Kiwi. Please don't mistake me for that other Will
who is retarded.
-ws
Will_S retarded ?

Andrew Dunford, alvey, Mike Holmans, Phil, Geico Caveman,
Ramapriya and the rest of the rsc luminaries LOVE HIM for his
cricket expertize, logic and rationale.

LOL
max.it
2008-01-07 00:19:18 UTC
Post by Will Spencer
Post by g***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Spencer
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan's real crime is that Ponting is his Bunny (or should I say
Monkey).
-ws
Gee from an Aussie, I am stunned? WS
I'm a neutral observing Kiwi. Please don't mistake me for that other Will
who is retarded.
-ws
No smoking law in force. Club houses introduced fines. Maxwell came
running past me, fleeing for his life and laughing his head off.
Maxwell stopped in the middle of the pitch, and my colleague and I
asked him what's the problem ? He said that he had been caught smoking
in the dressing room (again) by the big Kiwi (D Cheaters[sp] ?) and he
had told him to fuck off back to Australia. Maxwell avoided almost
certain injury because the big guy tripped over the playing kit left
on the floor. It must have fired Cheaters up because he had a wicket
in his 1st over and another 2 in his 2nd and a hat trick in his 3rd -
they still got beat.

max.it
dougie
2008-01-06 21:52:45 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan knew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
Viper
2008-01-06 22:29:38 UTC
Post by dougie
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan knew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
Harby has plenty of form. He's a smug, egotistical wanker. You only had
to see his performance with NZ Customs Officials a few years ago, famous
not so much for his complete indifference to the law, but for his
appalling attitude towards the Tour Manager. The British have a lot to
answer for.

Viper
Madhav
2008-01-06 22:46:04 UTC
Post by dougie
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan knew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
Subcontinentals have been RACIALLY ABUSED by the
RACITS AUSTRALIANS, BRITS, NZlanders
with these RACIAL EPITHETS for a long time.

"you f***ing black c***!"
"you f***ing ni**er
"you dark sh**"
"sh"" breathe"
"sambo"

A brown guy calling another brown guy a monkey
is NOT RACIST by any stretch of imagination.

But then a WHITE MAN doesnt really need a
reason to CONVICT a COLORED MAN.
e***@yahoo.com
2008-01-07 04:02:46 UTC
Post by Madhav
Subcontinentals have been RACIALLY ABUSED by the
RACITS AUSTRALIANS, BRITS, NZlanders
with these RACIAL EPITHETS for a long time.
Dude, do not bring New Zealander's into your rants. As I have already
laid out in another post, I think it is a bit rich for you to scream
racism and malfeasances. The history of your own country and that of
the sub-contient when it comes to corruption and malfeasances in sport
is has lengendary as the Australian's sledging ability. As for racism
in India and the sub-contient, there is probably not a lot to speak of
but what is more evident is the amount of religious suppression that
goes on (Between the Sikh's, Hindu's and various Moslem secs). No
country or culture is devoid of such evil.
This however does not mean that the Australian Cricket culture has
been blameless either. Of course who can forget the famous Darren
Lehmman "Black cunts" out burst. The hypocrisy in labeling Muttiah
Muralitharan a chucker by ex-prime ministers, players, commentators
and crowd a like. Yet they continue to employ chuckers like Tate and
Symonds in their line up.
Go ahead call the Aussies all you want. If makes you feel any better
fucking call me what you want. Personally, I do not give a fuck.
You rant but you still seem to miss what is in front of your nose.
They convicted Harbhajan Singh on no evidence and on the say so of
Andrew Symonds and Ricky Ponting. Far as I am concerned given how they
have both behaved on and off the feild, their say so means about as
much as yours.
They got it wrong with Harbhajan Singh. India should pick him to play
and if he is not allowed to play. The Indians should not leave
Australia, I would have a guess it would cost them big time with the
ICC. There is no onus on the Indians to pick there best side and there
is no real onus for them to even pick anyone from the touring party.
Touring parties have drafted players in from local clubs and
organisations before so there is a precedent. If Harbhajan Singh is
not allowed to play then change the whole team. Give those who have
not had a game from the touring party a game and then draft in the
balance from the local clubs and organisations who have an Indian
passport (or what ever the criteria is). That way the Indians meet
their obligation to tour to the ICC and the ACB while showing their
middle finger.
Cheers
Jack
2008-01-07 06:02:17 UTC
Post by Madhav
[...]

I bet that a few seconds after you clicked the send button you wished you
hadn't.
This has got to be one of the silliest posts I have read.

How can anyone take you seriously from now on?
e***@yahoo.com
2008-01-07 21:24:15 UTC
Post by Jack
I bet that a few seconds after you clicked the send button you wished you
hadn't.
This has got to be one of the silliest posts I have read.
How can anyone take you seriously from now on?
Oh sorry. You must be an Australian so I will simplify it for you.
Cricket at the moment is a farce which has been no better demonstrated
by the current series in Australia.
Quite frankly, both teams are as bad as each other for their behaviour
with the Australians being just that wee bit worse.This is a game
played by adults????
As for the Harbhajan Singh thing, it is a matter of integrity. He was
suspended on the say so of Symonds and Ponting. Given the fact, there
is video evidence of these players
not acting within the spirit of the game, they have zero integrity.
Thus the Indian are rightly pissed. Why should they go home and be the
ones to lose out when it has been the
Australians using the system against them? Hence my suggestion.
As for anyone taking me seriously? I don't think I will lose any sleep
Cheers
alvey
2008-01-08 11:14:12 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
As for the Harbhajan Singh thing, it is a matter of integrity. He was
suspended on the say so of Symonds and Ponting.
# Factual error #

He was suspened on the evidence of Symonds, Gilchrist, Clarke, Hayden &
Ponting.

snip unread.

alvey
e***@yahoo.com
2008-01-09 22:31:45 UTC
Post by alvey
# Factual error #
He was suspened on the evidence of Symonds, Gilchrist, Clarke, Hayden &
Ponting.
Oh right. I am not going to split hairs on who said what. So I missed
out two other players. Big deal. You can add the whole fucking
Australian team and it would still would not change shit.
Harbhajan Singh was banned on the say so of the opposition with out
concrete proof. With out concrete proof, it is 'here say' therefore
there is reason doubt. The Australian cricket team at the moment are a
team of zero integrity who can dish out but run to the umpires when
they cop some back.
If you Australian fans are largely happy to let such a group of people
represent you to the world at large then maybe you lot deserve your
reputation as well.
Cheers
Colin
2008-01-10 00:34:11 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Post by alvey
# Factual error #
He was suspened on the evidence of Symonds, Gilchrist, Clarke, Hayden &
Ponting.
Oh right. I am not going to split hairs on who said what. So I missed
out two other players. Big deal. You can add the whole fucking
Australian team and it would still would not change shit.
Harbhajan Singh was banned on the say so of the opposition with out
concrete proof. With out concrete proof, it is 'here say' therefore
there is reason doubt. The Australian cricket team at the moment are a
team of zero integrity who can dish out but run to the umpires when
they cop some back.
What racial abuse did Aus dish out that they couldn't take back?

As for general abuse, the only ones that couldn't cop it back and ran to the
umpires were India (Hogg).
Srini
2008-01-10 00:47:28 UTC
Abuse is abuse as far as I am concerned.
Also, as per the ICC laws, abuse about race & descent fall
into the same category. And ICC laws also have no clauses
about abuse of cancerous spouse.
the umpires were India (Hogg).
Colin
2008-01-11 01:25:48 UTC
Post by Srini
Abuse is abuse as far as I am concerned.
Also, as per the ICC laws, abuse about race & descent fall
into the same category. And ICC laws also have no clauses
about abuse of cancerous spouse.
Teams are required to report racial abuse. They are not required to report
general abuse.
Jason Gillespie
2008-01-11 02:14:33 UTC
Post by Colin
Post by Srini
Abuse is abuse as far as I am concerned.
Also, as per the ICC laws, abuse about race & descent fall
into the same category. And ICC laws also have no clauses
about abuse of cancerous spouse.
Teams are required to report racial abuse. They are not required to report
general abuse.
There is only cricket fan on rsc that gets "everything right" as usual. I
made every point in the last one week what Dr Ramesh Thakur made in his
column yesterday.

Important points from this column

1. Marginal decisions that do eventually even out one can understand.
Umpiring blunders of this magnitude and series-deciding impact are something
else. Lacking the judgment and sense to retire gracefully, Steve Bucknor
should have been put to pasture after the World Cup. Astonishingly, in the
Sydney Test his fellow umpire matched him in gross incompetence and was
joined also by the third umpire.

Translation: Mark Benson and Oxenford are also cheats

2. Thirdly, and still on the commercial theme, Indian firms and sponsors
should withdraw contracts and product endorsements by the Australians. That
is a language, perhaps the only language, they understand. Their brand value
stands much diminished in the Indian market.

Translation: Hit these hypocritic racist cheating Australian bastards on
their pocket books

3. Mark Benson should be relegated to officiating at appropriate levels
until he gains more maturity and experience.

4. The BCCI should accept nothing less than "not proven" at best and a
total reversal of the conviction and punishment of their player.

5. A just outcome would have seen India win the Sydney Test and square
the series. An acceptable outcome would have been an honourable draw against
the rub of monumental umpiring mistakes. A series-deciding loss is
intolerable and should be treated as such by the Indian Board.

6. The Australians seem to believe in a God-given right to determine
unilaterally just where the boundaries of good and impermissible behaviour
lie.

Translation: Indians should take over ICC and set the rules and standards
that are "acceptable" and "just" to every one.

(Ramesh Thakur, an Australian citizen and a former professor at the
Australian National University, is Distinguished Fellow at the Centre for
International Governance Innovation and Professor of Political Science at
the University of Waterloo in Canada.
His passion for cricket has been put on temporary hold.)

Translation: Cricket world is disgusted with Australian cheats, unearned
victory and racism of Mike Proctor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------

http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/09/stories/2008010952951100.htm

Wrongs and rights in India-Australia cricket
Ramesh Thakur

The ICC is an antiquated arrangement lurching from one crisis to another.
The BCCI should accept nothing less than "not proven" at best and a total
reversal of the conviction and punishment of their player.

While my cricketing heart has always beaten to the pulsating fortunes of the
Indian team, in my head I have long admired the way the Aussies played the
game: hard but true and fair. They were the ultimate examples of a
thoroughly professional approach to the game under demanding modern
conditions. Somewhere along the way, they lost the plot. It is sad to see a
team of champions stooping to conquer. Moreover, in a curious combination of
the bully and tantrum-throwing spoilt brat syndromes, they can dish it out
but not take it. They seem to believe in a God-given right to determine
unilaterally just where the boundaries of good and impermissible behaviour
lie.

At the end of the disgraceful farce in Sydney, I felt proud to identify with
Anil Kumble's dignity in undeserved defeat against Ricky Ponting's smugness,
triumphalism, and precious protestations of innocence in unearned victory.
Indeed only one side played in the spirit of the game, and all cricket fans
throughout the world know it. One team stands diminished, and it isn't the
Indians. An online poll in The Age (Melbourne) on the morning of January 8,
no matter how unrepresentative, showed 81 per cent of respondents believe
Australian cricketers are bad sports. In his regular column for the same
paper on January 8, Peter Roebuck suggested in a strongly worded article
that Cricket Australia should sack Ponting for his "arrogant and abrasive
conduct." Certainly Ponting's ongoing comments show that he still doesn't
get it and therefore Roebuck's advice is germane.

India was beaten comprehensively in the first Test in Melbourne. No Indian -
player, manager, journalist, or fan - claimed that the result was due to
anything other than the team's own abject performance. Perhaps the Indian
cricket board deserved some blame for not scheduling adequate preparation
time before matching up with the acknowledged world champions on their home
ground. The tag of sore losers doesn't wash.

To its credit, the team picked itself up from the depths of demoralisation
in Melbourne and came out firing on all cylinders in Sydney. They were
gutted by umpiring errors and unsporting behaviour by Australian batsmen,
including the captain, on the first day itself. And still they picked
themselves up magnificently once again to make a game of it, only to be
destroyed by still more umpiring blunders on the final day. A
record-equalling triumph? They are welcome to it. Instead of adding glory to
their previous triumphs, this will rather tarnish the quality of their early
victories.

Marginal decisions that do eventually even out one can understand. Umpiring
blunders of this magnitude and series-deciding impact are something else.
Lacking the judgment and sense to retire gracefully, Steve Bucknor should
have been put to pasture after the World Cup. Astonishingly, in the Sydney
Test his fellow umpire matched him in gross incompetence and was joined also
by the third umpire. As for the adjudicator giving the man of the match
award to Andrew Symonds, I like his sense of irony-laced humour.
And now we have the injustice meted out to Harbhajan Singh. If the match
referee was going to do his job properly, he should have found Yuvraj Singh
guilty of dissent in the first Test and fined him substantially for it. To
add insult to injury, they have taken the collective word of the Australian
team against that of the Indian team. The match referee thus joins the on
and off field umpires in this travesty of serial provocations to India.
Ponting's cheek in registering dissent at being given out long after he had
been allowed to bat on despite being out, and knowing he was out, was
exceeded only by Symonds' chutzpah in complaining about Harbhajan's remarks.
Someone should explain to Ponting, Symonds & Co. that their approach to the
game casts far more aspersions on their nation than any comment anyone else
may make.

Harbhajan is a hot-headed young man who needs to curb his exuberance and
control his temper. There is nothing in his record, however, to suggest he
initiates confrontations. By contrast, the Australians are notorious the
world over for their provocative sledging and are also acquiring a
reputation for not being able to cope with retaliation in kind. Little
wonder that former Pakistan great Wasim Akram has called them "cry babies"
for their performance in Sydney.

A just outcome would have seen India win the Sydney Test and square the
series. An acceptable outcome would have been an honourable draw against the
rub of monumental umpiring mistakes. A series-deciding loss is intolerable
and should be treated as such by the Indian Board.

Unless Bhajji's teammates are lying to the Indian press and people, neither
they nor the umpires heard anything to corroborate the Australians' charge.
The match referee decides that the Indians are lying and Australians telling
the truth. Please. The ICC must move away from rank amateurishness and
select people with some grasp of due process and diplomatic skills that will
help to defuse tensions instead of inflaming them further. For that matter,
the ICC is an antiquated arrangement, managing the equivalent of a major
multinational corporation, whose work method seems to be to lurch from one
crisis to another instead of providing strategic leadership. It suffers from
a severe bout of the head in the ostrich affliction: "What, me worry?" The
BCCI should accept nothing less than "not proven" at best and a total
reversal of the conviction and punishment of their player.

Secondly, if the result of Sydney is to be allowed to stand, then the two
Boards should agree immediately to an emergency fifth Test in order to
restore some credibility and life to the series. Since so much of the bad
behaviour is widely attributed to the growing commercialisation and
commodification of the game, it is worth putting the argument in the
language of business. The cricketing 'industry' is supported by a global
base of consumers, most of whom are concentrated in the subcontinent. They
pay generously to maintain the wealthy lifestyles of the cricketers, the
umpires and the officials. The 'product' delivered to the paying spectators
in Sydney and the worldwide television audience was defective. They are
entitled to demand an exchange of the goods or else must be given a full
refund.

Thirdly, and still on the commercial theme, Indian firms and sponsors should
withdraw contracts and product endorsements by the Australians. That is a
language, perhaps the only language, they understand. Their brand value
stands much diminished in the Indian market.

Fourthly, Mr. Bucknor should be thanked generously for his contributions to
the game - which have been enormous over a considerable length of time - and
invited to spend quality time with his family. Mark Benson should be
relegated to officiating at appropriate levels until he gains more maturity
and experience.

Finally, they should bring in immediately the challenge system used in
tennis which is a fair compromise between using technology without
recklessly delaying the game. Each team could be permitted up to three
challenges per innings communicated to the umpire through the captain. If a
challenge is upheld by the third umpire, the number of challenges remaining
in the team's credit ledger is not changed. If it is rejected, one challenge
is deducted.

An additional option would be to build on the captains' agreement that did
not quite work as hoped for in Sydney. If in doubt, umpires could be
empowered to ask the batsmen concerned directly if they had nicked the ball.
With modern technology that will quickly catch a lie out, this would make it
difficult for batsmen, who usually know whether or not the bat touched the
ball on the way through to the wicket-keeper, to be dishonest. Yet it
neither wastes time nor undermines the on-field umpires' authority.

p***@gmail.com
2008-01-08 09:19:52 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Post by Madhav
Subcontinentals have been RACIALLY ABUSED by the
RACITS AUSTRALIANS, BRITS, NZlanders
with these RACIAL EPITHETS for a long time.
Dude, do not bring New Zealander's into your rants. As I have already
laid out in another post, I think it is a bit rich for you to scream
racism and malfeasances. The history of your own country and that of
the sub-contient when it comes to corruption and malfeasances in sport
is has lengendary as the Australian's sledging ability.
As for racism
in India and the sub-contient, there is probably not a lot to speak of
but what is more evident is the amount of religious suppression that
goes on (Between the Sikh's, Hindu's and various Moslem secs). No
country or culture is devoid of such evil.
Utterly wrong.
Blacks and Mongoloids are abused, their racial features are ridiculed
all over India. They think ridiculing racial features of Blacks and
Mongoloids are natural and universal. Read any news papers and
magazines, you could see glaring examples of racism. No Blacks are
allowed to show his face on TV and movies. They are not allowed in
banks and big firms. Ask any visiting Africans...
Or ask any black Indians seen on roads, slums. They are rounded up
rich hindus for lynching for the crimes not caring cows.

There jokes on black skin and other body features of Blacks,
Mongoloids and Austrolids. You can find Austroloids in south India.
There their lands are robbed. Ruling party of Kerala torturing a black
lady for owning an auto-ricksaw (a kind of small 3 wheel vehicle). In
Gujarat, blacks are drove to slums, not giving govt. funded relief to
recent earth quake black skinned victims. In Orissa, they are not
allowed to choose way of worship they like.

Visit any part of India, if you do not see blacks, they are not
allowed there. More than 25% Indians are blacks. 35 people are
Mongoloids.

Only exceptional place might be Utter Predesh. In harbhajan's state,
blacks are killed by Jat sikhs and police for worshipping in a sikh
temple. In Hariana, white people killed 5 blacks, who are utter poor
left with dead cows as foods.

Look at India oppressors, they are white. Look at all the oppressed,
they are Negroid, Mongolid and Austrloids.
e***@yahoo.com
2008-01-08 10:52:26 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
Thanks for the correction dude. I will take your word for it.
But it still does not change how farcical the whole thing is.
Cheers
ShowsOn
2008-01-06 23:35:58 UTC
Post by dougie
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajan knew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
I agree. Plus it is obvious he said it, else there would've been no
reason for the Indian team manager to go out and make the bizarre claim
that "monkey" isn't a racist term. That was a clear admission that he
knew Harbahajan had used the word, and he was thus defending that action.
Southpaw
2008-01-06 23:52:15 UTC
Post by ShowsOn
Post by dougie
Post by coops
[...]
From today's SMH (Sridhar is the team manager):

"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."

-Samarth.
ShowsOn
2008-01-07 05:36:56 UTC
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
-Samarth.
How did he know, was he standing on the field at the time? The fact he
can't even see that "monkey" is a racist term suggests his opinion
shouldn't count for much.
D Ramapriya
2008-01-07 08:28:07 UTC
Post by ShowsOn
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
-Samarth.
How did he know, was he standing on the field at the time? The fact he
can't even see that "monkey" is a racist term suggests his opinion
shouldn't count for much.
I don't see 'monkey' as a racist term either - and I care a damn what
you think of that.

Regardless, if he did actually say it, HS should be punished for his
insensitivity because it's now quite well known that the word is
deemed racist in Oz.

Ramapriya
alvey
2008-01-07 10:16:20 UTC
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
The Mahanama Position eh?

alvey
Southpaw
2008-01-07 21:28:30 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
The Mahanama Position eh?
alvey
No. The Mike Procter Position.

-Samarth.
g***@yahoo.com
2008-01-07 21:44:59 UTC
Post by Southpaw
Post by alvey
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
The Mahanama Position eh?
alvey
No. The Mike Procter Position.
-Samarth.
Anal proctologist? finger man, no wonder Ponting is good at it, the
mother is good at sticking fingers up people's ass!
alvey
2008-01-08 11:05:21 UTC
Post by Southpaw
Post by alvey
Post by Southpaw
"Sridhar denied that Harbhajan had called Symonds a monkey."
The Mahanama Position eh?
alvey
No. The Mike Procter Position.
Errr You do know that they're different don't you?

alvey
D Ramapriya
2008-01-07 02:17:06 UTC
Post by dougie
Harbhajan knew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
I completely agree *but* only if he indeed said it. Having seen the
highlights of D5 last evening, I'd be loathe to taking just the good
word of any of the players for anything, much less something said out
of bounds of the TV cameras or umps. Since he was within earshot when
all of this happened, I'm curious to know whether SRT was quizzed on
this.

Ramapriya
p***@gmail.com
2008-01-08 08:18:51 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
Harbhajanknew before the tour that the monkey word was offensive. He knew
after what happened during the one day series that it was unacceptable.
Whether it's not a racist sledge in India is irrelevant. It's a racist
sledge to Andrew Symonds. It was made very clear before this series that it
was unacceptable. Not only did he then go ahead and use it, he used it to
Andrew Symonds. He must have known it was offensive which suggests it was
deliberate. The suspension is a good one.
Harbhjan was showing his upper caste arrogance. He expected to behave
to a Negroid and Australoid this fashion by cow-worshipping cults.
Watch half an houur any Indian TV channel, or take any news paper
issue, or any magazines/weeklies, you may find denegrating black
people, austroloids and mangoloids.

Indin Dalits are modernizing India. Indian Dalits apologize Great
Mahatama Symonds and ask him to forgive racist harbhajan.

While shipa shetty(big brother show) was called "papad", think how she
get shocked...
She was piously avoiding pollution of seeing/touching papad making
people, who are considered lower caste by cow-worshipping cults. We,
Dalits, are pround of "Papad". We do not offended calling us "papad".

Search for "India reservation" in Google Groups, you can find many
pride upper caste calling black people monkeys...
Madhav
2008-01-06 22:37:24 UTC
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
A WHITE MAN's accusation is ENOUGH to
CONVICT a COLORED MAN.

It has been that way since TIME IMMEMORIAL and
it will be that way FOREVER until people FIGHT
for EQUALITY and JUSTICE.
Viper
2008-01-06 22:47:47 UTC
Post by Madhav
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
A WHITE MAN's accusation is ENOUGH to
CONVICT a COLORED MAN.
It has been that way since TIME IMMEMORIAL and
it will be that way FOREVER until people FIGHT
for EQUALITY and JUSTICE.
Good idea and once you take over you could use any number
of African nations as progressive and successful models

Viper
Madhav
2008-01-06 22:48:14 UTC
Post by Viper
Post by Madhav
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
A WHITE MAN's accusation is ENOUGH to
CONVICT a COLORED MAN.
It has been that way since TIME IMMEMORIAL and
it will be that way FOREVER until people FIGHT
for EQUALITY and JUSTICE.
Good idea and once you take over you could use any number
of African nations as progressive and successful models
Viper
RACIST DICKHEAD Viper,

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Did you forget to remove your head out of
your pet dogs ass ?

for EQUALITY and JUSTICE.
Viper
2008-01-07 03:57:03 UTC
Post by Madhav
Post by Viper
Post by Madhav
Post by coops
[...]
Cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste = lack of
original thought....remember, better to be the organ
grinder, not the monkey

Viper
coops
2008-01-07 07:59:38 UTC
Post by Madhav
Post by coops
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23016114-23212,00.html
Someone must have believed Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds.
Now the pussies want to pull out of the tour. Losers.
A WHITE MAN's accusation is ENOUGH to
CONVICT a COLORED MAN.
Isn't that the right thing though?