How it all starts, oh and seasons greetings
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-21 23:00:07 UTC
Well,
here it is, the season of goodwill. And as usual rsc is developing into
a slanging match between the QCCCC (plus associated hangers on) and
Larry and myself.

How did it all start?

Well, IMO, it was the two threads started by AlveyTroll:

'2004 The Poll'

and

'rsc 2004 Awards nominations pliz'

which, whilst pertaining to seek nominations for best
batsman/captain/team etc had a section that, IMO, was put there
specifically to goad people to post insults about Larry (and to a
lesser extent, me).
And quite successful it has been too.
There are some incredibly naive posters around (you know who I mean, Mr
Darcy).

So Larry has responded with his own 'winner 2004 hypocritical post of
the year award', for which he's being roundly lambasted.

A rather glaring example of those who dish it out affecting outrage at
having it given back to them?
Typical double standards, dude?
(Don't laugh, in many of those instances, he's actually quite correct).

And of course Larry always goes on about Murali, doesn't he?
Yet last week we had Calvin start up the 'Murali Chucks Society'
thread.
And he didn't get a bite first time around so he reposted it a few more
times.

You seriously wanna know who starts all this crap?
rsc would be a better place if Larry (or me) stopped posting
inflammatory stuff?

Get real.

Anyway, seasons greetings to all those who didn't indulge in the crap
that emanates from Qld.

Higgsy
Larry de Silva
2004-12-21 23:37:23 UTC
Post by k***@hotmail.com
[...]
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.

Anyway, I concur with your good wishes & greetings to all the decent rsc
posters, those who support me so much here and through private emails. They
know who they are! And to all who asked me not to, I WONT piss off dudes!!

Laz
alvey
2004-12-22 23:57:57 UTC
Larry de Silva wrote:

snippoo
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.

And btw Bozo, if someone post a poll which asks; "What would improve
rsc?" and people respond, 'Bozo pissing off', do try and remember not
to... what's that escape card again?...Oh yeah, "Don't shoot the
messenger". Instead, try having a little think about why people would
respond with you pissing off. And here's a free starter clue! It's
nothing to do with politics or race.
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 00:05:13 UTC
Post by alvey
snippoo
Post by alvey
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.
Bullshit.

You've not only been exposed here as both biased and a bigot, but
you're a liar to boot.

And you're the most obnoxious creature on rsc, quite possibly on usenet
also.
And you're a fool.

Why don't you give us all an early Xmas present and piss off from here
for good?

Now whaddya gonna do?
Killfile me?

Larry de Silva
2004-12-22 00:23:13 UTC
Post by alvey
snippoo
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot
COMEDY LINE OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!!

You Alvey would have to be THE MOST racist and bigoted poster EVER to infest
rsc. Coming from Qld of course you would be very well versed in how to act
in this despicable manner in your daily life. You are the racist pits dude,
your anti SL, anti any non Aussie, anti Murali, anti Asoka, anti me posts
prove this time and time again.
Post by alvey
and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in Usenet.
And yet you take umbrage at ME for thinking you're the most bigoted dickhead
AND the biggest racist scumbag I've ever seen in Usenet. You and your fellow
Hansonite Qld bigots HATE any non Aussies.
Post by alvey
And btw Bozo, if someone post a poll which asks; "What would improve
rsc?" and people respond, 'Bozo pissing off', do try and remember not
to... what's that escape card again?...Oh yeah, "Don't shoot the
messenger". Instead, try having a little think about why people would
respond with you pissing off. And here's a free starter clue! It's
nothing to do with politics or race.
Yeah right!! This is like saying that Saddam cant think of any reason he
should be accused and tried for any crime against humanity!!

"It's nothing to do with politics or race."........he says.........!!! I
guess except for detesting any non Aussie, he is right!!

ROFLMAO!! What a crack up this QLD bigot is!!

Laz
alvey
2004-12-23 00:34:03 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by alvey
snippoo
Post by alvey
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot
COMEDY LINE OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!!
You Alvey would have to be THE MOST racist and bigoted poster EVER to infest
rsc.
Coming from Qld of course you would be very well versed in how to act
in this despicable manner in your daily life. You are the racist pits
dude.
What a crack up this QLD bigot is!!
Well done Bozo! Now let's have some proof of my bigotry & racism. Quick
smart hey.

alvey
Cloda Rogers
2004-12-22 05:22:26 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by alvey
snippoo
Post by alvey
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot
COMEDY LINE OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!!
You Alvey would have to be THE MOST racist and bigoted poster EVER to infest
rsc. Coming from Qld of course you would be very well versed in how to act
in this despicable manner in your daily life.
Racist slander #4589.
You have nowhere demonstrated Alvey's racism. But to categorize a whole
state of c.4 million people is in itself racist. I don't expect that you
will comprehend this.

You are the racist pits dude,
Post by Larry de Silva
your anti SL, anti any non Aussie, anti Murali, anti Asoka, anti me posts
prove this time and time again.
Rubbish. And what do your racist posts prove?
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by alvey
and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in Usenet.
And yet you take umbrage at ME for thinking you're the most bigoted dickhead
AND the biggest racist scumbag I've ever seen in Usenet. You and your fellow
Hansonite Qld bigots HATE any non Aussies.
I thought you were an Aussie? If your not an Aussie, go back home.
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by alvey
And btw Bozo, if someone post a poll which asks; "What would improve
rsc?" and people respond, 'Bozo pissing off', do try and remember not
to... what's that escape card again?...Oh yeah, "Don't shoot the
messenger". Instead, try having a little think about why people would
respond with you pissing off. And here's a free starter clue! It's
nothing to do with politics or race.
Yeah right!! This is like saying that Saddam cant think of any reason he
should be accused and tried for any crime against humanity!!
Delicious. Now those that disagree with de saliva's persistent and
unrepentant cretinism comit 'crimes against humanity'. I thought I had
seen it all.
Post by Larry de Silva
"It's nothing to do with politics or race."........he says.........!!! I
guess except for detesting any non Aussie, he is right!!
Aussies are not all of one race, you Hansonite. Burnt any crosses
lately? Your hood still in the wash?
You black racist.
alvey
2004-12-23 06:54:36 UTC
Cloda Rogers wrote:
snip
Post by Cloda Rogers
Post by Larry de Silva
Yeah right!! This is like saying that Saddam cant think of any reason he
should be accused and tried for any crime against humanity!!
Delicious. Now those that disagree with de saliva's persistent and
unrepentant cretinism comit 'crimes against humanity'. I thought I had
seen it all.
You really haven't seen this one before? I can't believe that. It's
played more often than Boycott played the forward defence. It's a hook
to another stock rave, the; "I've faced 300,000 heavily armed terrorist
scum armed only with my imposing presence and height of 7'14". And I've
had dozens of death threats (although Mrs de Silva has made a lot less
of these since she started spending long periods out of town.) so you
DON'T SCARE ME AT ALL. (Unless you get a friend. Then I whine like a
frightened puppy.)" set piece.

alvey
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 22:11:14 UTC
Post by alvey
snip
Post by alvey
scum armed only with my imposing presence and height of 7'14". And I've
had dozens of death threats (although Mrs de Silva has made a lot less
of these since she started spending long periods out of town.) so you
DON'T SCARE ME AT ALL. (Unless you get a friend. Then I whine like a
frightened puppy.)" set piece.
alvey
How would you know,
given that you hide behind a killfile ('Me? I'm not frightened of
anyone on usenet. Hic')?

pharro
2004-12-22 12:02:55 UTC
Post by Cloda Rogers
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by alvey
snippoo
Post by alvey
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot
COMEDY LINE OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!!
You Alvey would have to be THE MOST racist and bigoted poster EVER to infest
rsc. Coming from Qld of course you would be very well versed in how to act
in this despicable manner in your daily life.
Racist slander #4589.
You have nowhere demonstrated Alvey's racism. But to categorize a whole
state of c.4 million people is in itself racist.
Technically Queenslanders do not belong to a different race from the rest of
Australia. A different species possibly. But that would not make Larry
racist. Specious perhaps?

pharro

PS. Don't bother correcting me with a quoted definition. I was being ironic.
JPD
2004-12-22 01:33:01 UTC
Post by alvey
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.
You have clearly not spent enough time in aus.politics ...

--

JPD

SGFN
Ian Galbraith
2004-12-22 03:17:31 UTC
Post by JPD
Post by alvey
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.
You have clearly not spent enough time in aus.politics ...
I've spent some time in there during the recent election campaign and
IMHO LdS ranks up there with some of them, and Ken/Paul/Tim as well.
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 03:31:23 UTC
Post by Ian Galbraith
Post by JPD
Post by alvey
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.
You have clearly not spent enough time in aus.politics ...
I've spent some time in there during the recent election campaign and
IMHO LdS ranks up there with some of them, and Ken/Paul/Tim as well.
Lemme guess, Galbraith.

You have a problem with posters who stand their ground and argue their
case, not kowtowing to the great unwashed majority, but you think
reporting people to ISPs and employers, threatening physical violence,
lying, name-calling and general orchestrated underhand vendettas
against people you don't like is perfectly acceptable behaviour for a
newsgroup?

See if you can answer this one:

Who do you think started all this recent name calling?
not expecting an answer from such an obvious alveyclone
alvey
2004-12-23 06:00:06 UTC
Post by JPD
Post by alvey
Well I'm neither biased nor a bigot and I think you're the most
obnoxious creature AND the biggest fool I've ever seen in usenet.
You have clearly not spent enough time in aus.politics ...
Sitting members and Senators post? Fancy that. I wouldn't thought they'd
have been able to spare the time away from the trough. It's probably
just those dispensible BYTs posting under their names.

alvey
Cloda Rogers
2004-12-22 04:26:57 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by k***@hotmail.com
[...]
Nor the posters who clean up and eat the crap that emanates from the
USyd toilets.
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Yet the majority consider you at best, quite ridiculous, and at worst, a
pennicious and malign influence, and a destroyer of the group. You'll
have to force them to come to your point of view, or if not you'll have
to completely destroy the group (if you haven't done so already). Your
not alone, many others like you have decided to try to destroy groups
where the majority opinion differs from their own.
What a shame.
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 05:03:52 UTC
Post by Cloda Rogers
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by k***@hotmail.com
[...]
Is that what cluck-cluck told you?
Post by Cloda Rogers
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Yet the majority consider you at best, quite ridiculous, and at worst, a
pennicious and malign influence, and a destroyer of the group. You'll
have to force them to come to your point of view, or if not you'll have
to completely destroy the group (if you haven't done so already). Your
not alone, many others like you have decided to try to destroy groups
where the majority opinion differs from their own.
Is that anything like a pernicious influence?
Do you mean 'Your' or do you mean 'you're'?

Yore grimmer is worse than Alveys.
Irregardless, eh?

Face it, Alvey started all this crap, and lo and behold we have the
somehow knowledgeable 'Cloda' rushing to stick the boot in after 5 mins
on the group.

A coincidence?

Now who would it be who is trying to destroy the group?
Post by Cloda Rogers
Post by Larry de Silva
Anyway, I concur with your good wishes & greetings to all the decent rsc
posters, those who support me so much here and through private emails. They
know who they are! And to all who asked me not to, I WONT piss off dudes!!
Laz
What a shame.
Perhaps you could, Cloda. Just like a jack in the box

Dave B
2004-12-23 21:31:52 UTC
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:37:23 +1100, in article
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Post by Larry de Silva
Anyway, I concur with your good wishes & greetings to all the decent rsc
posters, those who support me so much here and through private emails. They
know who they are! And to all who asked me not to, I WONT piss off dudes!!
merry xmas larry.

P.S. go dons!
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-23 22:23:26 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Of course.

But Larry isn't the only one to fly off the handle at any perceived
sleight.
Try saying anything less than complimentary about Don Bradman and
Hamish will tell you he wishes you were dead.

Paul Robson
2004-12-24 06:28:36 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Been there a thousand times.

Unfortunately Larry refuses to accept that anyone genuinely rationally
believes Murali and Perera chuck and Asoka is a poor umpire.

Such views cannot, apparently, be held on rational evidence.

Despite people like me who believe Murali to be legal *except* the new
doosra ; which does not fit his thought processes "you say that because
you hate Sri Lanka(ns)"; therefore he ignores it.

Therefore they must be attributable to something else.

In Larryland, the only defensible entity is Sri Lanka and its players, and
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.

So from Larry's POV, all criticisms of Sri Lanka are unjustified, and
criticism of anywhere else (especially Australia and to a lesser extent
England) are justified.

So from Larry's POV, the only unjustified criticisms are all those re Sri
Lanka, everything else is fair comment.

If this were true (which it isn't of course) then it's a not unreasonable
conclusion that it's because it is Sri Lanka that is the subject.

Therefore it's nationalism or racism.

What's truly terrifying is I think Larry is an advocate for people with
Special Needs.
Larry de Silva
2004-12-24 09:53:11 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Been there a thousand times.
I have SAID this a thousand and one times....
Post by Paul Robson
Unfortunately Larry refuses to accept that anyone genuinely rationally
believes Murali and Perera chuck and Asoka is a poor umpire.
BULLSHIT. More like Larry refuses to accept that anyone genuinely rationally
Post by Paul Robson
believes that ONLY Murali and Perera chuck and ONLY Asoka is a poor umpire.
Such views cannot, apparently, be held on rational evidence.
I reckon not when you ONLY pick on SL's, Murali, Asoka, Perera etc etc....
Post by Paul Robson
Despite people like me who believe Murali to be legal *except* the new
doosra ; which does not fit his thought processes "you say that because
you hate Sri Lanka(ns)"; therefore he ignores it.
Therefore they must be attributable to something else.
In Larryland, the only defensible entity is Sri Lanka and its players, and
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
Again you pick ONLY on Perera....but not on McGrath or Flintoff.
Post by Paul Robson
So from Larry's POV, all criticisms of Sri Lanka
ONLY
Post by Paul Robson
are unjustified, and
criticism of anywhere else (especially Australia and to a lesser extent
England) are justified.
LOL!! When does THIS ever happen from you???
Post by Paul Robson
Sri Lanka that is the subject.
Therefore it's nationalism or racism.
What's truly terrifying is I think Larry is an advocate for people with
Special Needs.
Recently had our Christmas party. I wish you were there to see how much they truly appreciate my work............not that YOU would know anything about being an advocate for people with Special Needs. These re the people you tend to victimise even more.

Laz
Paul Robson
2004-12-24 10:38:58 UTC
Post by Paul Robson
Despite people like me who believe Murali to be legal *except* the new
doosra ; which does not fit his thought processes "you say that because
you hate Sri Lanka(ns)"; therefore he ignores it.
Therefore they must be attributable to something else.
In Larryland, the only defensible entity is Sri Lanka and its players, and
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
Again you pick ONLY on Perera....but not on McGrath or Flintoff.
Thanks for illustrating my point perfectly Larry. You are correct about
one thing : I don't think McGrath or Flintoff chucks.

I do think however, that non Sri Lankans : Shoaib Akhtar and James Kirtley
chuck and that Lee sometimes chucks. Shoaib Malik is iffy. I am okay on
Harbhajan Singh.

It is only your warped view that can conclude "I only pick on Perera".

I've always said Kirtley chucked. I've stated repeatedly that he shouldn't
be picked for England and that his action is illegal. In fact as far as I
can see almost ALL the English posters hold this view.

It is all in your mind ; which is reading what you want to read to confirm
your own warped beliefs.

The fact that you apparently claim to have seen Perera bowl at Lords and
still refuse to accept he was throwing renders much of your opinion
valueless.
Post by Larry de Silva
Recently had our Christmas party. I wish you were there to see how much
they truly appreciate my work............not that YOU would know anything
about being an advocate for people with Special Needs. These re the
people you tend to victimise even more.
This might of course be true. Having worked in SEN for nearly fifteen
years I do know something about it.

If you apply your mind in the same way it is applied here, your advocacy
will be more or less worthless.
Cloda Rogers
2004-12-24 14:55:18 UTC
And BTW try posting without the HTML next time, ya goof.
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by Paul Robson
Post by Dave B
Post by Larry de Silva
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Been there a thousand times.
I have SAID this a thousand and one times....
This is literally true. Why? And why do you refuse your medication?
Post by Paul Robson
believes that ONLY Murali and Perera chuck and ONLY Asoka is a poor
umpire.
Nobody believes this. So, as corollary, all are rational. Those that
believe that Murali and Perera don't chuck, and that Asoka is a good
umpire all at once, are cretins.
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by Paul Robson
Such views cannot, apparently, be held on rational evidence.
I reckon not when you ONLY pick on SL's, Murali, Asoka, Perera etc etc....
Etc....................
Post by Paul Robson
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
Again you pick ONLY on Perera....but not on McGrath or Flintoff.
But the latter are not obvious chuckers. It is universally acknowledged
that if the latter 2 do chuck occasionally, it is not really detectable
visually. Even if it was, it would only be optical illusion to use
Larrylogic.
Post by Paul Robson
are unjustified, and
criticism of anywhere else (especially Australia and to a lesser extent
England) are justified.
LOL!! When does THIS ever happen from you???
Paul said, 'from Larry's POV, all criticisms of Sri Lanka are
unjustified'. This is so true. This is a loony position. Any criticisms
of 'white' cricket countries that he can dredge up from any source, are
gleefully seized upon.
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by Paul Robson
So from Larry's POV, the only unjustified criticisms are all those re
ONLY
I've never criticized re ONLY
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by Paul Robson
Sri
Lanka, everything else is fair comment.
If this were true (which it isn't of course) then it's a not unreasonable
conclusion that it's because it is
ONLY
Listen fool. Every country has been the subject of criticism. Including
Bangladesh, at your hand. Wasn't it something about them climbing
coconut trees and being coolies? Without you, the level of heat on SL
would be virtually nil. You are the cause. You have attracted a million
trolls and a million flames, all because of the ridiculousness of your
position, and the fact that you have made yourself the focal point of
the entire group. Why such attention seeking behaviours? Are you
generally ignored in real life?
Post by Larry de Silva
Post by Paul Robson
Sri Lanka that is the subject.
Therefore it's nationalism or racism.
What's truly terrifying is I think Larry is an advocate for people with
Special Needs.
Recently had our Christmas party. I wish you were there to see how much
they truly appreciate my work............
I shudder to think. If you are 'defending' the victims of abuse, I'm
sure the entire population of Bendigo aren't safe from strident wails of
'pedophile!!!!'

not that YOU would know
Post by Larry de Silva
anything about being an advocate for people with Special Needs. These re
the people you tend to victimise even more.
Laz
Blind leading the blind. I appreciate you can relate easily to those
with special needs, but the level of help you might be able to furnish
is definitely a mystery.

Mike Holmans
2004-12-24 10:27:59 UTC
Post by Paul Robson
In Larryland, the only defensible entity is Sri Lanka and its players, and
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
The fun thing about this one is that Perera's defenders in the whole
world number precisely one. While Bozo was not watching it on TV and
forging posts about it, SL's bowling coach was watching it on TV in
Perth. He could spot not only that Perera was throwing, but also why
and what could be done about it. If you ask Perera himself, he will
tell you he was chucking on that occasion. But will Bozo take a blind
bit of notice? Of course not. Why should he let facts get in the way
of a good set of lies and prejudice?

Cheers,

Mike
Paul Robson
2004-12-24 10:41:11 UTC
Post by Mike Holmans
Post by Paul Robson
In Larryland, the only defensible entity is Sri Lanka and its players, and
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
The fun thing about this one is that Perera's defenders in the whole
world number precisely one. While Bozo was not watching it on TV and
forging posts about it, SL's bowling coach was watching it on TV in
Perth. He could spot not only that Perera was throwing, but also why
and what could be done about it. If you ask Perera himself, he will
tell you he was chucking on that occasion. But will Bozo take a blind
bit of notice? Of course not. Why should he let facts get in the way
of a good set of lies and prejudice?
Oh, I don't think there's an issue about that ; pre and post Lords Perera
didn't chuck (apparently) but some change he made to his action at Lords
caused him to throw.

It's only an issue to Larry and his "racism".
Wombat
2004-12-24 11:15:54 UTC
Post by Paul Robson
Post by Mike Holmans
Post by Paul Robson
[...]
No, you're forgetting that it was all an evil plan to nobble Murali before
the World Cup.

Wombat

r***@yahoo.com.au
2004-12-24 12:08:55 UTC
Post by Mike Holmans
Post by Paul Robson
this must be defended absolutely - the appalling throwing of Perera at
Lords for example, which is defended by almost no-one (because it is
laughably blatant). But in Larryland, he is persecuted, whereas McGrath
and Flintoff are blatant chuckers.
The fun thing about this one is that Perera's defenders in the whole
world number precisely one. While Bozo was not watching it on TV and
forging posts about it, SL's bowling coach was watching it on TV in
Perth. He could spot not only that Perera was throwing, but also why
and what could be done about it. If you ask Perera himself, he will
tell you he was chucking on that occasion. But will Bozo take a blind
bit of notice? Of course not. Why should he let facts get in the way
of a good set of lies and prejudice?
Cheers,
Mike
Even funnier, IMO, is your use of the term 'Bozo', which, I believe, is
an Alvey special.
That you claim to have Larry killfiled on the grounds of lying,
plagiarising and generally being stupid, yet continue to have
intercourse with Alvey, who outdoes Larry on all of these counts says
an awful lot about you as a human being.

Larry classified JPD as a right winger, which is not only true, but JPD
makes no secret of this.
The regular rsc poster masquerading this week as 'Cloda Rogers' saw fit
to pull Larry up about this classification and make out that Larry was
lying again.
Several people, yourself included, pointed out that Larry was in fact
correct.
But somehow there has been no apology to Larry, instead the discussion
has somehow been skewed to make out that it was in fact you who Larry
called a rightwinger; so therefore he's a liar and a fool.

You talk about prejudice and blindness and lies, but you don't seem shy
of condoning such attributes in others, when it seems fitting. And even
having a bit of a dabble yourself.

All very well to wear the cloak of a 'Liberal Democrat' when it suits,
but much harder to actually live up to that tag in reality, eh Mike?
Your pursuit of Larry over the most petty of issues does you no credit
at all, Mike.

And before you make something of my tag tonight, it's simply an attempt
to get a message across and bypass your killfile.
And that's another thing you and your Australian fried have in common
No cheers
Larry de Silva
2004-12-24 09:43:12 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
I actually do agree with you that not everyone who in our general community
says he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
but dude, you have to remember that I have had years of experience on rsc
that tend to definitely confirm those views here. I have attempted a few
times to ask why but due to the dumb replies, given up. But that IS the
truth on rsc and unfortunately the truth does hurt sometimes dude.
Post by Dave B
Post by Larry de Silva
Anyway, I concur with your good wishes & greetings to all the decent rsc
posters, those who support me so much here and through private emails. They
know who they are! And to all who asked me not to, I WONT piss off dudes!!
merry xmas larry.
Right back at ya!!!
Post by Dave B
P.S. go dons!
2005, the year of the MIGHTY Magpies....!!!

Laz
Cloda Rogers
2004-12-24 14:06:07 UTC
Post by Larry de Silva
Yep Higgsy. I have a feeling that the intelligent and decent posters here
know who the REAL culprits of badwill are. Its bloody obvious to any
unbiased or non bigoted poster.
Larry, you don't help yourself the way you tend to fly off the handle
whenever anyone says they think murali chucks. Not everyone who thinks
he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
I actually do agree with you that not everyone who in our general community
says he's a chucker is an anti sri lankan racist!
Murali chucks, and Asoka is a gimp.
Post by Larry de Silva
but dude, you have to remember that I have had years of experience on rsc
that tend to definitely confirm those views here. I have attempted a few
times to ask why but due to the dumb replies, given up. But that IS the
truth on rsc and unfortunately the truth does hurt sometimes dude.
I've never met sometimes dude. Does he post here?

snip
RodP
2004-12-21 23:42:13 UTC
Post by k***@hotmail.com
Anyway, seasons greetings
...and to you and your family.

Cheers,
Rod.
k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 00:06:22 UTC
Post by RodP
Post by k***@hotmail.com
Anyway, seasons greetings
...and to you and your family.
Cheers,
Rod.
Thanks, Rod.

and to you & yours likewise

k***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 00:06:49 UTC
Post by RodP
Post by k***@hotmail.com
Anyway, seasons greetings
...and to you and your family.
Cheers,
Rod.
Thanks, Rod.

and to you & yours likewise

JPD
2004-12-22 01:31:53 UTC
Post by k***@hotmail.com
There are some incredibly naive posters around (you know who I mean, Mr
Darcy).
It's quite likely. I have been naive before, I shall be again. But
I'm over it now. Others are fighting the good fight, I can rest.

--

JPD

SGFN
India Fan
2004-12-24 07:24:37 UTC
Post by k***@hotmail.com
And of course Larry always goes on about Murali, doesn't he?
Yet last week we had Calvin start up the 'Murali Chucks Society'
thread.
And he didn't get a bite first time around so he reposted it a few more
times.
You seriously wanna know who starts all this crap?
rsc would be a better place if Larry (or me) stopped posting
inflammatory stuff?
Get real.
Anyway, seasons greetings to all those who didn't indulge in the crap
that emanates from Qld.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!