Kiwis can win the final
Tony
2015-03-27 05:00:07 UTC
Well they can but it will be hard.
On one side there are the stats from this competition which put the Black Caps
slightly ahead and then there is the long history of competition between
Australis and NZ and the home advantage. And then there is an inspirational New
Zealand captain!
I hope it will be a terrific and exciting game. If the Aussies win I will
congratulate them, if the Kiwis win I will do the same but be ecstatic also.
Go the Kiwis - show the world that we can be the best at ODI cricket as well as
Rugby and Netball (sometimes) and Rugby Union (sometimes) and rowing (most of
the time).
Not bad for 4 million people. At the end of the day let it be a victory for the
great game.
Tony
willsutton
2015-03-27 07:11:38 UTC
Post by Tony
Well they can but it will be hard.
On one side there are the stats from this competition which put the Black Caps
slightly ahead and then there is the long history of competition between
Australis and NZ and the home advantage. And then there is an inspirational New
Zealand captain!
I hope it will be a terrific and exciting game. If the Aussies win I will
congratulate them, if the Kiwis win I will do the same but be ecstatic also.
Go the Kiwis - show the world that we can be the best at ODI cricket as well as
Rugby and Netball (sometimes) and Rugby Union (sometimes) and rowing (most of
the time).
Not bad for 4 million people. At the end of the day let it be a victory for the
great game.
Tony
well they have a better chance then most because they are there

The Cricket World is lucky Aussie Rules is the most popular game in
Australia ...... and the funny thing is they started this stupid game
so they could stay fit and wouldn't get hurt playing Rugby.Shane warne
was just little bit away from play Australian Rules Football ..but
many a promising fast bowler has concentrated on this farked game

Back to the Kiwis ..... if their Captain gets a flyer he can hit MJ &
co out of the attack but if he misses out it will be hard for NZ. Bowl
the ball so he cant free his arms ....on his hips just outside off with
the slower yorker

Just wish we can play a Test series against them.......
Maxx

Dex
2015-03-27 09:00:06 UTC
im an Aussie but NZ are always a quality underdog that you know will put up
an awesome fight, and if NZ do win id be happy for em as if i read correctly
its their (7th?) or something foray into the World Cup finals without a
World Cup, plus how could ya not be happy for Daniel

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Tony
2015-03-27 20:58:03 UTC
Post by Dex
im an Aussie but NZ are always a quality underdog that you know will put up
an awesome fight, and if NZ do win id be happy for em as if i read correctly
its their (7th?) or something foray into the World Cup finals without a
World Cup, plus how could ya not be happy for Daniel
Good on you, let's hope it is a game worthy of a final and both teams.
This is the first time the Kiwi's have been in a final and of course your guys
have won the cup.
.
Tony