Michael Clarke and Josh Hazlewood are begging Sydney Curator to prepare a Grassy Pitch in Sydney
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2015-03-21 09:56:31 UTC
Michael Clarke and Josh Hazlewood are begging Sydney Curator to prepare
a Grassy Pitch in Sydney

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/cricket-news/71185/hazlewood-summer-dominance-to-influence-india-semis

Sat, Mar 21 2015
Last updated on Saturday, 21 March, 2015, 09:53 AM

"He [Parker] didn't do us any favours in the Test match there, but we'd
obviously like some grass on to suit our quicks," Hazlewood said.

"As 'Pup' [Michael Clarke] said, it would help us, with them having a
couple of spinners and us favouring the quicks."

Michael Clarke's comments from a different column:

I think it'll depend on what pitch gets prepared. The game that was
played there recently looked like it had a bit of grass on it, so
that'll certainly help our fast bowlers if the track is like that," he
said, recalling the league game on which the teams rustled up 700 runs.
Lindsay
2015-03-28 20:49:15 UTC
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Michael Clarke and Josh Hazlewood are begging Sydney Curator to prepare
a Grassy Pitch in Sydney
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/cricket-news/71185/hazlewood-summer-dominance-to-influence-india-semis
Yet the SCG pitch looked like it came from Mumbai.

And the Aussies still thrashed 'em. :-D